One Direction: Liam's tattoo (which talks about Justin Bieber)

|


Liam Payne of One Direction spoke to Justin Bieber during a recent interview, saying he was happy not to be a solo singer.

According to Liam, it must be hard for Justin always have to do everything myself "In some ways I feel sorry for him, but do not say it with a sense of superiority. I know he has his friends around him who also go on tour with him. But it is not the same situation that we live of One Direction, as part of a band. "
Liam knows that Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson will always be there for each other, "If something bad will happen to me tomorrow, Louis will be there for me 100 percent. People sometimes ask me if I wanted to be a solo artist, but it just would not be any fun to be alone. "
On one hand it seems Justin still be able to handle it, on the other we are pleased to hear that all is well between the 1D, especially after the declaration of Robbie Williams.

In the last picture of Liam, you can see his new tattoo, the word "Everything I wanted but nothing I'll ever need".

 

©2009 Tattoos BeZz | Template Blue by TNB