Marcus Boykin, super tattooed man scares even the 5 year old daughter

|


Marcus Boykin is a tattoo artist, well known in his environment, and his body was covered with tattoos and piercings: every day we add a new one because "if I do not feel the needle is as if I were losing my purpose in life." But his extreme tattoos are so scary to terrify even her daughter, just 5 years.
Marcus Boyikin, aka calling itself The Creature, and is destined to become the star of the new reality show based on the Venice Beach Freakshow. But the little Mia, this is the name of his daughter, he is terrified. Even his ex-wife, the mother of Mia, has never supported his choices. "I knew 'normal' - he says - but since I started my transformation, it was difficult for her to accept it."
The few times he saw his daughter, she was afraid of him. Luckily his 2 year old - who had another woman - does not share the same feeling: "Are not you afraid of me, I can see that she loves me."
As for his art works, explains: "My body will never be complete. This is my story. I'm still living and that's how I tell my story, I can not give it up. "But what he considers a talent reality show that will air, also has drawbacks: "Because of this commitment, the average person walks away from me or grab their children because I fear. It 'a difficult thing to deal with. A difficult journey. "

 

©2009 Tattoos BeZz | Template Blue by TNB